Moustaches Moustaches

I almost died of laughter

This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Absolute genius.

VALOR VALOR

Solid game music

As with your last track I reviewed I think this piece can stand on it's own however if you really wanted you could develop it further with a fuller orchestra so that it builds up to an even stronger and more epic climax. It depends on what you want out of the track, it's good as it is or you could use it as a foundation to build something really dramatic (maybe you could save that version for later in the game)

It's very different to the calmer piano pieces you make, which shows that you can diversify and create different moods. Keep up the good work!

poptarts47 responds:

thanks a lot for letting me know what i could do with this piece i really appreciate you input. also i agree with you that this is too short but i had such a short time to come up with something. :)

-:: World Above Us ::- -:: World Above Us ::-

Sets the mood

Another great track for a movie scene. I thought of the film Donnie Darko when I listened to this. As already mentioned it has a slightly creepy feel but also a thought provoking one. Music for strange or uncertain moments in a film but then that's just my opinion.

Agitat0r responds:

I actually had inspirations for this track from Michael Andrews (man you can read my mind!), composed soundtracks for Donnie Darko and Zero Effect.

Our minimalists love to use simple melodies then later build them up with constant tempos. We kind of 'recycle' the previous melodies n instruments to make another new layer but add a few new notes in.

-:: Original Title ::- -:: Original Title ::-

Fluid

To my ear it definitely has an oriental theme to it. I really like the flow of the plucked instrument (sounds like a harp to me). It's seemed almost effortless the way you changed the mood of this piece as it was very relaxing at first but then you speeded it up and added more instruments which created a greater sense of urgency. Would make great background music to a movie scene.

Agitat0r responds:

Yup, you're right it's harp, woodwinds and harps work like charm together. Yeah I thought those amount of instruments weren't good enough but I'm a minimalist nerd, limited instruments and repeated melodies are always my best options, especially to deliver an ambient-like emotion using classical genre.

Thank you for the review a lot. Good day!